(On May 28, 2019) TOKAI University & KMITL, jointly organized the academic conference “4th KMITL-TOKAI Joint Seminar” on various fields of Engineering, venue : Tokai University Shonan Campus.
The conferences has 10 speakers from two institutes as following.
- Dr. Chaowalit Hamontree (Improving of Milk – Run for Vehicle Routhing Problem, A Case Study of Automotive Manufacuring with Genetic Algorithm)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kietikul Jearanaitanakij (Predicting Short Trend of Stocks in Thailand by Using Convolutional Neural Network and Japanese Candlestick Patterns)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Chalida U-tapao (A Recommendation for Using Biodiesel Products for Transportaton Sector in Thailand )
- Dr. Salisa Chaiyaput (The Pattern of Geotextile Laying to Mitigate the Riverbank Failure)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Chutimet Srinilta (Canine Red Blood Cell Morphology Classification with Convolutional Neural Network)
- Prof. Dr. Syuichi Maeda (Conducting Polymer-Inorganic Oxide Nanocomposite Particles as Display Elements for Electronic Paper)
- Prof. Dr. Masaki Asobe (Mid-infrared wavelength conversion technology for gas sensing applications)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hiroaki Mitsuhashi (Biological Science research)
- Prof. Dr. Yoshihito Matsumura (Energy/Material Science Research)
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Kakuta Fujiwara (Study on pile countermeasure against liquefaction behind retaining wall)