KMITL aims for the top and to serve society.
Engineering and technology educational and research, together with strong virtue and morality, are the foundations of social and national developments.
To be the leader in research and education, as well as being part of knowledge transfer for the benefits of the nation and global society
- To enhance the potential and academic excellence of our staff and students.
- To advance the research and development emphasis in engineering and technology
- To produce highly qualified graduates in engineering and technology
- To provide academic service and bare social responsibility both in Thailand and ASEAN
- To preserve cultural values and promote moral and ethics
Follow the “SUCCESS” strategy
S – Set the goal “Aim for success”
U – Understand the human nature “Be understanding and reach out to the staffs and students”
C – Create the positive attitude, atmosphere, abilities “Be happy”
C – Collaborate with partners from around the world “Build network and collaboration”
E – Embrace the challenge “Ready for new challenge”
S – Stay on track “Follow the steps you have planned”
S – Show the power of KMITL to the world “Show your strength to others”
“Engineering KMITL united as one to drive for leadership”
Manage with “SMART S-U-C-C-E-S-S” methodology.
Set goal with “SMART” strategy
S – Specific “Being particular”
M – Measurable “Quantifiable”
A – Attainable “Challenge for success”
R – Relevant “Related with our vision”
T – Time “Achievable within the time limit”