Faculty of Engineering
King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Computer Innovation Engineering 150,000 THB (4,240 $USD)/semester
Others: 90,000 THB (2,570 $USD)/semester
Living Expenses/ month
– Books: Approximately 5,000 THB /semester
– Food and other expenses: <10,000 THB /month (apart from room rent, a meal is on average is 50-100 THB)
– Dormitory: ≈ 6,000 THB /month (including electricity and water rates)
Remark: Exchange Rate: USD 1 = THB 35.4 (as of February 2017)
– Medical Services
– Sport Facilities and swimming pool
– Internet Services
– Service for International Students and Scholars
The applicant must satisfy at least one of the following:
1) Graduated or studying in the final year of high school or equivalent.
2) Graduated or studying in an accredited college or higher-education institutions.
3) Obtained or expect to obtain a qualification equivalent to Matthayom 6 as approved by the Ministry of Education before the start Academic Year 2017.
The applicant must submit at least one of the following standardized tests.
1) National higher education or board exam results (GAT/PAT. IGCSE, GCE A-level, Gaokao, or equivalent exams)
The application should submit at least one of the following English proficiency test results.
1) GAT Part 2 (English)
|Entrance Examination||Interview Examination|
For additional information, please contact Faculty of Engineering, KMITL
Phone: +66(0)2329-8309 or +66(0)2329-8000 ext. 3848, 3485, 3484, 3445
· Biomedical Engineering
Contact person: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Chuchart Pintavirooj
· Chemical Engineering
Contact person: Dr. Narisara Thongboonchoo
· Civil Engineering
Contact person: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nunthawat Charusrojthanadeeh
· Industrial and Management Systems Engineering
Contact person: Dr. Jarotwan Koiwanit
· Computer Innovation Engineering
Contact person: CIE Admission Team
Official website: https://cie.kmitl.ac.th/
1) There are two categories of scholarships: Full tuition fee waiver and half tuition fee waiver.
2) Students who are eligible for scholarship application, are
– new students with GPA higher than 3.50 for full scholarship and 3.25 for half scholarship.
3) Each scholarship is for one academic year only. Students must reapply for scholarships at the beginning of each academic year.
4) The number of scholarships is based on the total number of students in each program (approximately 10%).