International Exchange Education Scholarship, an exchange program with foreign institutions scholarships are now open for Round 3. The scholarship is to encourage students to participate in academic exchange activities with leading higher education institutions abroad.
Interested students can ** Read the details of the scholarships at https://oia.kmitl.ac.th/?q=scholarship%2Fstudent
** Required Documents **
1. Register the account at https://oia.kmitl.ac.th/ and fill in the Online Application form.
2. Letter of Acceptance from Higher Education Institution Abroad
3. Letter of Acceptance from International Advisers
4. QS World University Rankings certified document
5. Official Transcript (English Version)
** Submit your application documents to Ms.Thunyarat Chand-nut, Office of Foreign Affairs Office of the President, KMITL. by November 30, 2018
The scholarship application results will be announced by December 25, 2018
** Note: Applicants must travel within May 2019